Thursday, June 18, 2009

More #%&! Than Carter Has Liver Pills

1.The coveted Endgame crowd has finally accepted me.

2. What does doing a couple hundred mate in one puzzles and a few dozen mate in two puzzles do to my game? We will soon find out.

3. Why are people so interested in finding out what your reading when the book is enormous and dull but not when your face deep in a normal sized awesome book that your desperate to talk about, even to random strangers?

4. The person who lives upstairs from me seems to have constructed a go cart from scratch and rides it around the back yard like a lunatic. Its frightening. And I'm jealous. But mostly frightened.

5. I'm attempting a new tactic against my brother on Facebook chess. He wont have Internet access for the next couple weeks, so I'm making moves at strange hours in the hopes that he will be to slow to play in time and thus forfeit the game. Its a new low for me, kind of.

6. Gordon Ramsey Swears At You!




3 comments:

wang said...

NAAAACHO!

Sorry I haven't answered, but I've been busy (read, scared to death of your goat tower) but I can play next week. I'm free all day Friday and any day at noon would work for me. (in other words I've just found a way to combat the dreaded goat tower)

Pawn Shaman said...

Im free no Friday too, so how about 1pm? The minions will set the goat tower immediately in preparation.

wang said...

Friday it is!