Thursday, July 19, 2007

What is this guy thinking?!


Chessloser posted a link to some sexual chess pics the other day. Its impossible to resist the urge to look at them. Truly ridiculous and disappointing that someone thought of this and executed it before we did. When I saw this picture I became genuinely curious about what he is thinking. Really, what could be going through your head at a moment like that? Dildo to e4? My fiancee has the bishop in her dresser? Please, create a caption and maybe we can get closer to the truth of such absurdity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Dildo to e4?"

ROFLOL

Personally, i liked the pictures of those 2 blonde babes fooling around with the pieces a lot. I could really picture myself inbetween ;-)

Anonymous said...

"Ret's see...pocket locket to d4 shourd cleate opening big enourgh to penetlate buttelfry defense."

Unknown said...

he is thinking "should i touch these with my bare hands, or just forfiet and take the loss"