Sunday, July 08, 2007

Trecherous waters ahead


The thundering storm clouds are ominously rolling in from the east. I am sick. The doctor said the new meds will take at least a couple more weeks to kick in. They make my stomach churn and chap my lips to hell. On top of it I just got over a cold. Eighteen hours of class per week for the next two. Twenty to thirty hours of work to boot. (Cue the Bagpipes) One more albatross might have me jumping ship. Its time to batten down the hatches and hold as close to course as possible. Its time for a new opening. One that terrifies the enemy. Breaks his spirit. Causes him to resign at the sight of unholy destruction. One born of angst and pain. The Yugoslav Attack.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what can cause more fear in the hearts of men than a dragon? a dragon with ties to the mafia! a "sicilian" dragon....

Pawn Shaman said...

well said.