Saturday, February 07, 2009

"Im just a pawn in this game of life!"


Played a couple games on Pogo the other day. Won them both. My rating had dropped down to below 1600. Yes I know Pogo rating blah blah. But he hung his queen twice and was rated 200 points above me. It seemed odd and he said he was having an off day. When I got to thinking about it, maybe over thinking, my tactics were pretty solid. I'm bringing "solid" back from the fifties with the help of an elderly woman in case you were wondering. He brought his queen out a little too early both games. I hunted his queen, cause that's fun, especially with knobs on Pogo who don't know how to handle it. Well it paid out in spades as it frequently does, plus it gave me a chess ego boost. And it gave me an excuse to post that hilarious picture.



No comments: