Friday, November 23, 2007

Everything


Between talking to my brother about his high level philosophy class and Transformations mind absorbing posts Ive started to become reaccustomed to thinking philosophically. Its really a fantastic way of aproaching an issue. To take in everything around you, to account for everything your mind has to offer and attempt to apply it in one direction.

When I first started playing chess, a group of us were playing at the Comet and talking about what we would bring to the game. I wanted to bring a mind altering new perspective. No one knew what that meant, including myself. But it seemed like a great idea, to try to find some real answers rather than follow a common linear path. I suppose that leads us outside of the game and into the interrelationships of the world. As you can see I still have no idea what Im talking about.

No comments: